Friday, July 18, 2008

Jim on July 18 - morning routine

I have been using 2 email addresses. The HAM address I use over SSB. Cannot always get through on that one. The other address is over the satellite phone (Sailmail). That has been more reliable, but expensive. I will always try HAM first.

The only wildlife that I have seen so far is a school of dolphins and that was a couple of days ago.

Things are moving along. After my chute fiasco a couple of days ago I have been leery about putting it back up. I think I will try and get it up today. Winds have been good, so I am not sure that there is much advantage to it, but will need to try and find out. I can only do hull speed, not matter what the conditions are.

Have developed a morning routine. Get up, charge batteries, eat granola for breakfast, make a pot of coffee, do email/weather and prepare for morning roll call.
Another day in the life.

No comments: