Thursday, July 24, 2008

july 23 - time for a diaretic


I can’t believe how much water I’m retaining. My feet are swollen and it's hard to type my fingers are so swollen. I think it's time for a diaretic. Overheard a conversation at the local craft fair about water retention. Apparently until our bodies adjust to the change in location it holds on to water for emergency purposes. Eating salty things too. I guess my potato chip breakfast wasn’t such a good idea.

I just spent way way way too much time entering posts. Yikes, it's beginning to feel like case notes. Time to stop. It's raining, again. A bit cooler. So much nicer on the patio but the mosquitoes eat me alive. Tough choice but time to go inside. Just discovered they have fans here, oh boy.
by the way, forgot to mention lunch, tacos made from farmers market veggies. yum.

No comments: