Thursday, July 17, 2008

monday july 14 - to do to do to do

This morning the mental to do list goes down on paper.
Return items not needed for the boat, HI etc.
buy 2 large duffle bags to get me to HI (can’t stow suitcases on the boat)
finish casenotes and close my files
send out emails for Jim
declutter my room for Saul to move into
clean up driveway (Jim used it for final boat prep and it’s a mess)
make sure all bills are linked to autopay
suspend subscriptiosn to comcast & netflix
make up flyer to mail out with travel contact info, blog info
mail out flyer
type up house binder for Saul and neighbors to use (how things operate, what to do if….)
gather remaining art materials for trip
shop for extra cat food & litter
and more that will come to mind

this is probably more info than you need you it helps me keep myself focused.

Our tomatoes are overflowing with fruit. Doubt I’ll get to the farmers market today but will plan on tomato & cheese sandwiches this week for sure.

No comments: