Wednesday, July 23, 2008

tuesday noon july 22 - oh yea it's paradise






First trip out to explore and the goal was find Hanalei Bay and the tree where the supporters will await their sailors. It’s noon and this pristine beach is totally empty and there’s plenty of parking just off the highway. You sure don’t see that in California. I noted the water was a brownish green changing to light tan when climbed up the beach. Deep turquoise out in the distance and plenty of clouds moving past. A slight sprinkle then sunshine. The most perfect air temp and the softest finest sand. Yup it’s paradise.


Thanks Rupi for the bag. It's perfect for my cameras and journal and I like how it reminds me of you. Wish you were here. I wish the same thing to all of you who are reading this. If only I could bottle it up and send you some of this I surely would. Cary has been enticing me with comments about how wonderful it is here but i forgot. At least I forgot until I sank down into the sand and stopped. Just stopped and looked around.

No comments: