Thursday, July 17, 2008

july 2 - squeezed


Jim leaves in 10 days and I’m really feeling the squeeze. He moves the boat over to Tiburon in 8 days. I’m starting to create a binder of info about house & animals with contacts, something I should have started long ago. Oh well.

My list of not done is longer than the have done. Tomorrow morning I’m driving over to the boat with a car load of things and we’ll begin the daunting task of organization. I’m beginning to feel the sadness of letting go of clients. Our friend and house sitter Saul brought his fish over last night, something else to fascinate the cats. I’m beginning to stress about leaving the animals. And then there’s the provisioning which I’ve barely started. It all seems like too much just now, but of course that’s after a long day and very little relaxation. Tomorrow I’m sure I’ll feel better.

No comments: