Wednesday, July 23, 2008

july 22 - going crazy with the cameras





Once I got home and started to write I found more entries in my journal. Found postcards café on the way and took pictures of the lily pond and rusty disc for Trina. Saw a natural foods place, and glimpses of ocean Heading north crossed two small narrow bridges allowing one car at a time. There are many of these I discover. Saw a p.o. (post office) to photograph for Trina and a rusty sign I want to snap on the way back, then the beach. At Hanalei beach weather is perfect, sun out & breezy. Was alone then a kayaker paddled over, then a couple came. Brownish green water turns beige when it hits shore. Wow. Across the bay at the NE tip a huge condo/hotel, probably Princeville. Took a picture at Lumaha’I beach. Saw a sign for a farmers market. Continued until road narrowed to Napali coast and turned around. Also saw horses grazing across the street and thought of Cary--notice the white (egret?) next to one of the horses?

No comments: